– Replaces OEM Part Number:
– 8-pin configuration suits most Japanese vehicles
– Direct replacement for the stock flasher located near the steering wheel – Plug and Play
– Solves Hyper flashing problems from installing LED indicator bulbs without the need to install load resistors.
– One flasher will take care of all 6 indicator bulbs on the car
– Item will be shipped out within 24 hours after payment is cleared.
– NOTE: Please double check your user manual for your flasher pin configuration. Refund will not be issued if it doesn’t fit your car.
– NOTE: We also have CF-13 / CF-14 Type Flasher Relay available. Please visit the ‘indicator’ section to locate their listings.
Postage & Handling
– Pick-up is now available in our display room located in 2/28 Audsley Street, Clayton South, VIC 3169. Please message us to make an appointment if you want to organise a pick-up
– Our products are in Australia and ready to post.
– We accept payments by bank transfer / deposit and PayPal. Please be advised that while making the transfer / deposit, put in your name as the payment reference.
– If you are going to pay by PayPal, please ensure your PayPal postal address is complete and 100% correct.
Terms and Returns Policy
– All pictures are taken with the original products
– All claims for incorrect orders must be filed within 7 days of receipt.
– Product returned must be in the original packaging and in reasonable condition.
– Exchange only, no refund.
– Buyer takes the responsibility for all shipping cost of item returns and repaired/replacement items.
– Any defects resulting from fire, misuse, abuse, modification, improper installation, crash or impact will not be replaced under the warranty.